The OBADA Standard is governed by OBADA * The public should probably hear more about OBITs than OBADA.
The OBIT is an NFT.
- It’s“the product” that the standard enables.
The OBIT must be stored on an “OBADA Compliant Blockchain”
- Technically, it’s aDID Registry,but they don’t need to know this.*
An OBIT is identified with an ID called the USN.
- The USN looks like “abcde123” Technically, theUSNis an ID based on a more technical version called theOBIT-DID.It looks like “OBIT-9b7ecc6eeb83abf9ade10fe38865df4499be3568dcc507ae2ec3b44989cb0093*”. They don’t need to know this.
The OBIT address is the blockchain location where the NFT can be found.
- It looks like did:obit:abcde123455
- the technical version: did:obada:obit:9b7ecc6eeb83abf9ade10fe38865df4499be3568dcc507ae2ec3b44989cb009
Reading the OBIT Address returns the “OBIT Report”
- When you check a Carfax, you get a “Carfax Report”
- Technically, this is the*OBIT DID-Document. Again, they don’t need to know.